Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How to have a regular sleep


Here are some tips to make you have a good sleep:
  • Set a regular bedtime: you should choose the time to sleep and try to do this at the same time every night.
    •  Wake up early at the same time every day.
    •   Having a smart nap if you are sleepy: make a limit it to 30 minutes.
    • If you are sleeping at night but not at the right time, you should do something else to avoid sleeping and try to sleep according to your schedule.
    It’s not that hard to follow these tips, all you need is some time to develop that habit. If you follow them properly, you usually get sleepy at that time according to your schedule, Moreover, it would be better also to spend time doing something else such as reading books or watch TV, which allow you to sleep regularly.

    2 comments:

    1. I've kinda had the hard time on sleeping lately. I just can't wake up on time. The worse part is, I can't just even go to bed on time. Even I set the alarm clock, when it sound the alarm, I just shut it down and continue the sleep. When I woke up, I felt like I was sleeping on the floor last night. And my mind doesn't work well as well, but after lunch I start to feel better again.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I don't agree with this idea because a lot of people don't have a lot free time to work with this idea sometime they have a lot of work to do and have to work over time. this idea only work with people who have a lot of free time only and it hard for the people who have a busy schedule to follow this idea to have regular sleep.so to sum up this not a very good idea for the busy people.

      ReplyDelete